Norbeck Montessori – Cookies Policy
The Norbeck Montessori Day School Inc â€‹ website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. We may use both session cookies (which expire when you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Norbeck Montessori Day School Inc â€‹ pages or register with Norbeck Montessori Day School Inc â€‹ site or services, a cookie helps Norbeck Montessori Day School Inc â€‹ to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Norbeck Montessori Day School Inc â€‹ website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Norbeck Montessori Day School Inc â€‹ features that you customized. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Norbeck Montessori Day School Inc â€‹ services or websites you visit. Types of Cookies We Use We may use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. Our website requires the use of these cookies to properly operate or provide necessary functions relating to the services you request. They include cookies that do the following:
- enabling you to securely log into our website
- use a shopping cart
- purchase products
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us improve how our website works by, for example, ensuring that users can easily find what they need on our website. These cookies generate aggregate statistics that are not associated with an individualized profile, and are persistent cookies that generally last 72. The purpose for evaluating and implementing proper website functionality
- Functionality cookies. These cookies enable helpful but non-essential website functions that improve your website experience. By recognizing you when you return to our website, they may, for example, allow us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, or remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). These cookies may enable visitor identification over time, but not across different websites. These are persistent cookies that generally last 72 hours. The purpose for evaluating and implementing proper website functionality.
- Advertising, tracking or targeting cookies. These cookies enable different advertising related functions. They may allow us to record information about your visit to our website, such as pages visited, links followed, and videos viewed so we can make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. These cookies may enable visitor identification over time, but not across different websites. These are persistent cookies that generally last 72 hours. The purpose for evaluating and implementing proper website functionality.