Kindergarten is a Special Time in a Child’s Life
From their morning, Montessori time to their separate Big K afternoon instruction, our kindergarten students are developing academically and socially in ways that only the Montessori Method can provide. It is this final year at Norbeck Montessori that you and your child will witness the “explosion of learning” that Maria Montessori observed more than 100 years ago.
The Montessori kindergarten year is monumental in the life of a child. This third and final year at Norbeck Montessori is the cornerstone of their love to learn.
- Their absorbent mind comes to its peak and culminates
- This empowering experience breeds self-motivation, confidence
- Your child will have a solid educational foundation in which they will likely enter first grade at or above grade level in reading, writing, and math
- They gain a confident love of learning along with an intuitive understanding of how they learn
A Norbeck Montessori Education Means
At Norbeck Montessori, we recognize that children follow their own passion and learn at their own pace. Providing an environment that nurtures the whole child is at the core of everything that we do.
- A lifelong love of learning
- Academic, social, emotional, physical & ethical growth
- Multi-age classrooms for peer-to-peer teaching and learning
- Highly-trained educators and nurturing caregivers
- A supportive, safe and joyful environment