Developing Independence and Confidence Each Day
At Norbeck Montessori, our Transitional Two’s Toddler Program is designed with only the 24-36-month-old preschooler in mind. From the small chairs in the reading nook to the uncluttered-low shelving units, our toddlers truly love their school environment! Everything in our early preschool classrooms is tailored for little hands and bodies. Norbeck Montessori’s early preschool program focuses on developing an independent, caring child who has a strong foundation in the Montessori way of teaching.
Early Preschool at Norbeck Montessori Education Means:
- Learning at a gentle pace fostering the natural curiosity that toddlers possess
- Challenging early preschoolers to become independent little people
- Fostering friendships and mutual respect for peers
- Encouraging a lifelong love to learn
- Being part of a supportive, safe and joyful environment